Saturday, August 06, 2005

Yes...I'm supposed to do my homework now...but heck with it! Reallly bad luck sia this few days... A little backstory first, I went to wan yin's the father the funeral...so supposed to do some kind of ritual before you step into your home otherwise they say the spirit will follow you back home. Well I did everything...and messed up at the last part. The basin of water where I was supposed to wash my face before going in...I brought it into my house and poured the water into the toilet bowl. Supposed to pour at the drain outside de...Then the next day that toilet the light fuse blown...and now my mp3 player can go all the modes except mp3 mode...so I'm stuck with the radio. Well it's not like I regret going...after all I did feel sad. Couldn't help it...my mother had never really taken care of my brother and me. My father did everything, from housework to bringing the bacon home. So...yeah I owe him I supposed...though I can still remember him telling us a long time ago. "When you grow up and become fine men...remember, you don't owe me anything." Hah...not the exact words, but the you don't owe me anything part is the only part I remembered. Dunno what I'll do without him...my mother just left like that...my father was hurt...and he proably began losing faith. He told me before we can't depend too much on friends...when it comes to those desperate situations...they won't stick there to help you. I disagreed that time...but I didn't say anything. Cause I knew if it was me...and if it was someone I was good terms with/cared about...I know I'll stick through. It's just the way I am...a little too sensitive. My father while watching "yongfu" also said to never be like him...don't chase a girl till like that. Hah...to be honest I agree but yet I admire youngfu's persistance. I know what he's telling me...this world can be cold...I already know that...but I can't help it if I wish to dream...

Heh, anyways it's not the first time I'm having bad luck...and yeah...she wouldn't like it when I'm sad...always tell me must smile de...hah...silly girl~

^_^'

No comments: