Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yo~

Have you ever thought of giving up a dream?~

Just 'finished' chinese tuition today...and well...my teacher asked where I was going to go with my studies. What kind of job would you like to do when you grow up? [Oral topic] Yeah I kno I kno, MT O level exams are over already so why still got tuition? Apparently my father wants me to continue till we kno our MT results...and well the teacher could obviously tell I'm a bit reluctant. SoOo anyways back to the topic~

I practically have absolutely no idea wad kind of job i wan when i grow up. I dun wanna be jus some dude there doing business. Or a worker at some company. To me...those jobs are juz plain boring. But...if those aren't the jobs I am going to do...then wad am I going to work as in the future>???

For those who know me, know that I love to coop up ideas for stories and battles. From character designs to weapon designs...and well have this dream to be an ACTUAL game designer from singapore. BUT how the hell I am going to get there???

Sighs...once again...i have no idea... @_@'

*Troubled*

No comments: