Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeee birthday le. O.o

Mi finally turn sixteen can watch NC16 movies liao. Then cause today is a very memorable birthday so wan blog blog/record record here.

Last friday, Shao Hong ask mi wan what as birthday present, then mi joking joking say wan a AE86. Haha...but in the end say let him choose give wad lo. So today expecting to recieve something ma, but you kno wad? In the morning, I recieved two black markers for my birthday from Shao Hong and Jun yu. So that time...mi very disappointed le. Cause expecting something ma, then get markers... >.>

But then mircale happen for me, cause after school they go my house then Junyu gave me a ice-cream box say is my birthday present. That time a bit shock lo, but didn't show la. Then he say muz wait until he go le then can open de box. SoOo...yeah after that he go le, left me and shao hong to play Need For speed Underground 2. So mi open de box lo. To my surprise...haha...inside got one AE86. Those kind of buy le muz fix fix de. XD

Haha...so can say mi touch le la...haha...thanks a bunch u two~

No comments: